RE: Pathway Lighting
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:58:22 -0500
The nicest lights I have experienced with pathways were actually at a park.
The were small, wooden boxes, about a foot high that cast light only on the
path. They were about 8 feet apart. This gave enough light to see the way, but
not so much that it was an intrusion on the experience of walking along the
path at night. Perfect!