Re: Media updates
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:49:51 -0500
In a message dated 8/5/97 8:39:11 PM, John wrote:

> Meanwhile, Dateline NBC is coming this Thursday night (8/7).
>They're staying for like 4 hours, during which time we're having a potluck
>and a discussion on some community life issues, and they want to interview
>2 or 3 residents, plus Greg (our architect) about different aspects of
>cohousing.  Those folks have huddled some to make sure they cover the
>important stuff.  Wish us luck.  Frankly, we're all getting a little tired
>of this stuff.

Thanks John, for the updates.  Please let us know when the Dateline piece
will be aired.  and be sure to tell them there are LOTS of coho communities
out here on the west coast!  and my TV-Guide here in California says a
parenting show is on CNN at 10:30 a.m. Sat. morning.  That would match your
1:30 in the East.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA
Where the grading is about done, but we still don't have contractor bids or
financing - any day now!!!