PEnninsula CoHousing (PERCH) Meeting Sunday 8/24/97
From: Russell L. Brand (brandresponsible.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 00:01:23 -0500

The 8/24 meeting is to discuss the results of looking at what types of
structures (including mansions, warehouses, and apartment buildings)
could be purchased in the 1.5 million to 2.5 million dollar ranges
that might be adapted to groups needs.  First time participants are
welcome to bring thoughts and data about other structures as well.

8/24 Sunday Afternoon
3 pm -- 6pm
Potluck (as always)

At a private in Redwood City, California (Half way between Palo Alto
and San Fransisco)

Send mail to

        perch-info [at] responsible.com

for directions.

Information about our group can be found on our web page at:

        http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~millsh/perch.html