Camping out at the Cohousing Conference
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:48:25 -0500
If you are interested in an outdoor experience while attending the 1997 North
American Cohousing Conference I am inviting you to come camp in the fabulous
forests of Sharingwood. More than one person has called our forest Sharingwood
National park and you are welcome to share the beauty of nature as a no cost
housing alternative. We have several campsites in our woods, showers in the
commonhouse. All you need to bring is a pad and sleeping bag, we can even
supply the tents. Or of course, you could also campout in the commonhouse
itself if you like. We can have campfires in the evening and a pancake
breakfast in the mornings if there is interest.

Send me mail if you are interested. There are also a few beds available in
cohousing groups so if you need a bed be sure to indicate this in your
registration.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood