Conference Campout opportunity
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:16:06 -0500
Rob,

We all thank you for offering to host campers at Sharingwood during the
conference. I would love to take you up on the offer, but I am a bit
concerned about travel to and from the conference. Will enough
Sharingwooders be driving back and forth to ferry out of towners? Or should
several of us out of towners go together to share a car rental for the
duration of the conference? I would be happy to rent a car (arriving in
time for Burning Souls), if I know in advance that 2 or 3 people will share
the cost with me. Any takers?  Reply directly to me, please, not to the list.

Joani Blank
jeblank [at] ic.org  or 510-655-7399
Old Oakland and Doyle St. CoHo