RE: Coho Conference
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:26:34 -0500
Marty Wrote: When is the conference?  I don't recall seeing anything about it.

The North American Cohousing Conference is Sept. 19-21st in Seattle at the UW
school or architecture. There will be a "burning souls" day Sept 18th at Puget
Ridge to organize a national cohousing organization. Contact Marci at
Sodance [at] msn.com for further details.

Rob Sandelin