conference travel plans
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:30:04 -0500
Dear Cohousing friends -

I am driving to the conference, and hope to visit several communities,
and communities-in-planning along the way to and from.

On/after the weekend of Sept 14, I'll be traveling thru WY, Montana and Idaho,
primarily via I25 and I90, to Seattle.

(If there's no field trip connected with the conference, I'll try to
detour up to Vancouver after the conference.)

After the conference, I'll be heading south thru Oregon to San Francisco,
and from there back to Denver via I80/I70.  I've got more time for the
return trip, about 1-1/2 weeks.

Please let me know if I would be welcomed to visit you during my trip.

I won't be responding till Aug 25 or later - I'll be away from my email.

Thanx in advance

                      ~___~
                      (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens                  debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing          W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120 Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn        H (303)797-7779 |
 |     All opinions expressed are mine, and do not       |
 |         necessarily reflect the opinions of           |
 |        Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.          |