variants of cohousing (fwd with note from Fred)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 12:03:15 -0500
Pedro Vit pedrovit [at] mail.internet.com.mx  (who is not currently a
cohousing-L subscriber) is the author of the message below.  It was
posted by the Fred the list manager: owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org

NOTE NOTE  from Fred
The message   Aug 14 Zpaiss [at] aol.com North American Organization
does not seem to have gotten to all subscribers for unknown reasons.
If you did not get it, please send Fred a note at fholson [at] cohousing.org
with the subject: "Message missed" to help track down what happened.

Humor alert:  Our domain Cohousing.org does not mean organic cohousing.
********************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS ***********************

We are a group of 3 couples in their 50's who for the last year and a half
have been trying to structure a retirement group, i.e. develop the
possibility of retiring in a productive way, finding a place to live,
"cohousing" in some aspects and becoming self sufficient.
In few words we want to retire productively (so as not to eat our
resources), we want to enjoy our hobbies too, maintain our group to keep
each other company as an extended family.
Our project name is ITHACA
Do you know of similar experiences or someone you can refer us to?? Thanks
We are all in Mexico City
Regards
Pedro