National organization
From: Sherri Zann Rosenthal (enocommonscompuserve.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:14:43 -0500
Just read the proposal for a national organization, and am writing in
support of it. Thank you, Michael. I hope we will spend most of our time =
at
Burning Souls' Day focused on organizational structure,  since the propos=
al
so amply outlines the topics such an organization might tackle.

Bottom line: I believe that without overt structures for decision-making,=

covert dynamics rule. With a national organization having clear structure=
for participation, we can build on a strong foundation to create an open,=

welcoming, diverse and emotionally healthy movement.

In Community,
Sherri Zann Rosenthal
Eno Commons CoHousing
Durham, NC
Where the water and sewer lines lie quietly in the ground, waiting, waiti=
ng
for the day when our builder says, "I'm ready to build houses." Yea,
speedily may it come.