RE: Continental Coho Org. - PROPOSED Mission,Goals,Projects
From: Kevin Wolf (kjwolfdcn.davis.ca.us)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:36:28 -0500
At 08:24 AM 8/18/97 -0500, you wrote:

>A central media contact point
>Large scope national media campaign planning
>A central information contact point for forming groups (The website)
>Communications between scattered groups (The website, journal, cohousing-L,
>the conference)
>A central repository for resources and information such as sample documents,
>agreements, what we have learned. (The website plus hard copies)
>Coodination of individual sponsered volunteer projects

Hi Rob and all,

I would like to add an additional strategy.  A national organization could
track the most important national and regional conferences and workshops
which should be addressing co-housing and work to get co-housing speakers
invited.  The national org could then find speakers from the greater
co-housing community who would be good representatives at these
conferences.  National meetings of ciy planners, low income housing
associations, housing architects, home builders etc could provide
co-housing advocates with access to local decision makers who make a great
deal of difference in the success and advancement of co-housing.

Kevin
Kevin Wolf & Associates    - Consensus Facilitation
724 N Street               - Water On-Line Project
Davis, CA 95616            - Strategic and Watershed
kjwolf [at] dcn.davis.ca.us       Planning
Phone 916-758-4211         - Director, Bizline, Inc.
Fax   916-758-2338           http://www.bizline.com

http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/kjwolf