Broadcast Quality Videos Needed
From: Ann Zabaldo (annzprimanet.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 15:19:31 -0500
Maryland Public Television is doing a segment on Liberty Village
Cohousing for broadcast within the next month.  They have already filmed
(video'ed?) us at our Baltimore-Washingtion Regional cohousing
conference held here in June and again in July at our site in
Libertytown, MD.  To complete production for this segment the director
wants to include clips from built communities.  These must be broadcast
quality clips.  I had given the station the video produced by RMCA but
it wasn't broadcast quality (thanks anyway guys!)

Can you help?  If your built community has had television exposure can
you e mail me the name of the TV station, the phone number and, if
possible, the contact at that station?

We're kinda under the gun about this so quick responses gratefully
appreciated!

Please respond to my email.

Mega thanks!

Best -- Ann Zabaldo