Toronto Shared Housing Available
From: Dspreitzer (Dspreitzeraol.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:39:09 -0500
To:     Folks in the Toronto Area or those wanting to relocate here
From:   Donna Spreitzer and family (formerly of N Street Cohousing
Re:             Looking for housemates

We're a professional  couple with a 4 year old daughter who enjoy sharing our
spacious 3-story home in Toronto, Ontario in the Riverdale/Danforth
neighbourhood.

Ideally we're looking for a co-operative couple or small family with whom we
can share our home.  The house has 6 bedrooms and the 2 large rooms on the
3rd floor can be your private space.  We occupy 2 of the other bedrooms and
will share the rest of the house including a home office, a guest bedroom,
bathrooms, large dining and living rooms, and an eat-in kitchen.  We'd love
to live with people who are bilingual (French/English), but any languages are
a plus.  Interest in cohousing is also a plus as we are working towards
creating retrofit/organic cohousing here in Toronto.

Other fine attributes include:
Laundry facilities, basement storage space, TV/VCR room, large sunny garden
and back yard, comfortable front porch, tree-lined street, nice neighbours,
shed for bikes and canoes, and permit parking.  Close to an excellent
elementary school and park.  5-minute walk to the subway and shopping;
5-minutes from the expressway; and 20 minutes to the University of Toronto
campus via the subway.  Sorry, no smokers or pets.

Rent is $875 (Canadian) inclusive. Space is available in September.  Call
Donna Spreitzer for more details at 416-463-5324.  Or email me at
Dspreitzer [at] aol.com.

Please pass this along to friends who may be interested. Thanks!