Amtrack to Seattle / Seattle <-> Portland
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 03:05:23 -0500
I'm considering taking Amtrack from Minneapolis to Seattle for the
conference.

A train trip to the West seems like fun.  Anyone else considering it?
A traveling companion would be nice too.

Once I get to Seattle I'd like to get down to Portland to the On Going
Concerns community on Tues and back to Seattle for the Burning Souls
event on Wed.   Anyone want to share tranport for that loop?

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu    Zipcode: 55411
Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the