RE: Contractor's insurance - HELP!
From: Marci Malinowycz (SoDanceclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 17:51:53 -0500
To find out about the construction insurance history for my community, Puget
Ridge Cohousing in Seattle, which is a condo with an owner's association, I've
inquired of the member most likely to know about how this went for us. He said
that our situation was different.

We were a nonprofit organization while in development phase, selling the
finished units to our members who then were members of the owner's association
upon move-in.

Also, he thought that the differences in laws from state to state would maybe
make it not so useful to compare your situation to that from another state
than yours.

Good luck to you.

-- Marci Malinowycz