Re: RE: Contractor's insurance - HELP!
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:09:47 -0500
Marci,

Thanks for your thoughts.  We are doing basically the same thing.  We are
developers now (LLC), will be a homeowners assoc after move-in.

What we are looking for is NAMES OF INSURANCE COMPANIES that insured your
contractor, and a contact person and phone number.  We are passing this info
to our contractor so he can find less expensive insurance and not charge us
extra.  We thought insurance companies that had worked with cohousing would
be a good source.

So far we have received no such names.  Does anyone out there have some
insurance company resources for us?

Thanks much--
Marty Roberts, Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA

In a message dated 8/23/97 6:50:22 PM, SoDance [at] classic.msn.com (Marci
Malinowycz) wrote:

>To find out about the construction insurance history for my community, Puget

>Ridge Cohousing in Seattle, which is a condo with an owner's association,
I've