Re: Offer camping / NW Conference (fwd)
From: Cohousing-L listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 16:43:43 -0500
Brian   severette [at] ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us

Dragonbelly Farm is south of Port Townsend by 17 miles on the Olympic
Pen. If you want to set-up base-camp during the conference or visit let
us know. Our NW web site: http://www.cohousing.org/specific/dragonbelly/
Peace Brian

Here is a message from Sanda Everette: