Site for sale at Cascade Cohousing
From: Cohousing-L listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:17:48 -0500
The message below is being posted for
cascade cohousing (caco [at] verdant.com.au)
Please reply to them.

Cascade Cohousing in South Hobart, Tasmania, Australia has completed
12 out of 14 homes and a common house and has nearly completed site
landscaping.  Some of us have now been living on site for over four
years.  Socially the group is going well and we have just increased
our common meals from three to four per week due to strong demand.

The owners of one of our two unbuilt sites have decided to sell their
site due to other commitments.  Anyone Australian subscribers that
might be interested in purchasing this unique home site (in the only
complete (more or less) cohouse in Australia) is invited to contact
cascade cohousing (caco [at] verdant.com.au), check out our web site
((http://www.verdant.com.au/cascadecohousing/) or write to Mary, 2
Saunders Cres. South Hobart, Tasmania, 7004.

Best wishes to all on the list with their cohousing projects.

Ian

PS A second cohousing group in Hobart is currently negotiating the
purchase of land within 2 blocks of Cascade Cohousing.  This group
are a non profit cooperative and have received governement assistance
for the construction of their homes.