House for rent at Southside Park
From: David Mandel (dlmandelrcip.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 23:09:14 -0500
Hi all.

One of our members is going to live in Paris from approximately Oct. 15,
1997, to May 31, 1998. She'd like to rent her artfully furnished,
two-bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, two-story place, and we'd love to have a person or
two eager to try out cohousing and able to come to Sacramento for that
period. Especially if you're a good cook and like to do other hard work
(kidding).

Asking price for rent is $800, plus gas and electric (not much, with our
insulation and economical heating systems). Exact length of stay and cost
are negotiable.

I'll answer any questions I can here, but for all the details, call Sandra
at (916) 441-1947.

David Mandel