Conference hotels
From: Marci Malinowycz (SoDanceclassic.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 13:26:05 -0500
The main conference hotels are full! We're recommending the University Plaza
Hotel, about half a mile away, as the backup - their toll-free number is (800)
343-7040. When I checked with them this morning, they had about 30 rooms
available. Rates are $89 single, $97 double plus taxes, and they have lots of
free parking.

If you want something snazzier, try the Meany Tower, which is closer but more
expensive. Their number is (206) 634-2000.

Other hotels are farther away - if these don't work for you, let us know and
we'll try to accommodate you.

We will be away from phone and e-mail for a week - back Weds 3 Sept - and
won't answer mail until then.