Conference housing alert!
From: VFMoreland (VFMorelandaol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:06:34 -0500
Conference goers - both the University Plaza and the Meany Tower, which Marci
mentioned in an earlier note today, are booked up for the conference weekend.
 So are two other places that I was referred to.  The problem is evidently a
major football game with Nebraska, which has taken over the whole area.  Most
of them claim they've been booked up for months - ever since the schedule was
announced.

How ironic - we're going to have to come up with creative housing
alternatives!

So, folks with rooms may want to consider adding a third to reduce costs, and
we without rooms will have to start mining our personal networks.  I was
trying to avoid renting a car, but....

Any suggestions welcome

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons Ecovillage (Atlanta)
vfmoreland [at] aol.com
vmoreland [at] asc.agnesscott.edu  (day)
(404) 622-8187