RE: Conference housing alert!
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:32:55 -0500
We still have 3 beds in local cohousing communities or friends of cohousing.
There is considerably more options of where you can slumber if you can bring a
sleeping bag and pad. There is a house near the UW which is owned by some Ceil
cohousers that can slumber party 5 on the floor, 2 on beds for Friday and
Saturday nights. There is a bed available at Winslow Cohousing. There is
slumber party space for six at Sharingwood on the floor of my basement
(carpeted) or for 40 on the floor of the Sharingwood commonhouse (wood, needs
pad). There is room for another 3-4 campers in tents at Sharingwood. (we
supply the tents)

So while actual beds available in cohousing are still somewhat limited, floor
sleeping space is available for anybody that can sleep on a floor. If you
should end up coming with no clear space assigned yet to sleep, don't worry.
You will not be stuck in an alley with the homeless. We will find you a place
to sleep. I am coordinating the placement of spaces so contact me if you want
to stay in a local community or home, or if you have a space to share. If you
indicated in your registration you would like to stay in a local community you
have already been placed and will be contacted soon with the details.

Rob