Conference, tranportation to burning souls
From: The CoHousing Company (cohocohousingco.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:25:34 -0500
Chuck, Jessie and I will be arriving in Seattle late Wednesday night, well
really early Thursday AM and will be staying at College Inn just across
from conference  site. How do we get from there to Pudget Ridge for Burning
Souls Thurs. AM? Is there anyone else staying at College Inn that will have
a car and can offer us a ride? Are there others in same situation (that
need ride), and thus maybe someone could shuttle all of us? Suggestions?

Katie

The CoHousing Company
"Architectural Design and Consulting Services towards the formation of
CoHousing Communities"
email: coho [at] cohousingco.com
web site: www.cohousingco.com
tel. 510-549-9980, fax 510-549-2140