Re: CoHo Conference Schedule
From: patty m gourley (cohousingjuno.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 17:55:26 -0500
Hi Fred,
I want to thank you for responding to my post.  Thanks for the loose
schedule of events.  I do remember a post from Marci aoubt the conference
which was quite detailed, in fact I saved it to a file, then when
attempting to forward it to another conference attendee, inadvertantly
deleted it.  It was several pages long when printed out.  Perhaps I'll
post this to the list to see if anyone saved it.  It was posted about 2-3
weeks ago.

Thanks,
Patty Mara