Conference, Burning Souls & Caroline Estes
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:01:37 -0500
Caroline Estes has agreed to facilitate the Burning Souls
day at the Seattle conference, Thursday, Sep 18.
The discussion should be lively, based on what's already
been covered in the cohousing list so we hope many people
will be able to participate in Burning Souls.
Caroline is also planning on doing a presentation on the
opening afternoon of the Conference itself.

See you all there !!!
We can't do it without YOU!!!

                      ~___~
                      (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens                  debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing          W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120 Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn        H (303)797-7779 |
 |     All opinions expressed are mine, and do not       |
 |         necessarily reflect the opinions of           |
 |        Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.          |