Re: Christian Cohousing & Diversity
From: Loren Davidson (lorenbatnet.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 12:51:22 -0500
At 11:09 PM 9/5/97 -0500, Gorwydd [at] aol.com wrote:

>*What about unwed Christian couples, what about Homosexual Christians...
>would you allow them to share your intimate spaces?

Well, I don't know how you define "intimate"...but to me, it means something
considerably more private, personal and, well, intimate than the average
common house.

I would certainly be willing to live in a cohousing community with a far
wider group of people than I'd be willing to have "share my intimate spaces". :)

Just another data point,

Loren
Loren Davidson
loren [at] wombat.net    http://www.batnet.com/beauty/