Re: Kitchen Design (fwd)
From: Cohousing-L listmgr (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:37:20 -0500
Judith Linton jlinto01 [at] ype.gmpt.gmeds.com

We in Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor are in the process of laying out and
equiping our common house kitchen.  We have four members who are coming
west for the conference.

We would greatly appreciate any information we can get about existing
kitchens.  Do you have a kitchen you are pleased with?  If so, would you
be able to bring information about it to the conference?  Do you have a
kitchen you would do differently?  We would like information about that
too.

Hope everyone going has a great conference.

Judith Linton