Re: THE coho definition
From: Joe Nolan (jnolanAdobe.COM)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:01:49 -0500
At 07:16 PM 9/8/97 -0500, Robert Schrader wrote:
>There has been a lot of chatter on the list about what cohousing is
>or is not, and I was dismayed by the lack of consensus.
>So I looked in my copy of the 94 edition. ( Each of us has one, right? )

For all of this talk about religion & coho not mixing, the Cohousing Book
seems to be widely regarded as a sacred text! IMHO, coho (esp. American
coho) is far too new to be wisely set in stone. Why discourage
experimentation & evolution?

joe nolan
EcoVillage Cohousing Cooperative
First Neighborhood of EcoVillage at Ithaca (NY)
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/ecovillage/