RE: Kitchen Design (fwd)
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:49:35 -0500
One the resources available is a 18 page commonhouse design summary from
cohousing -l postings. Another resource available is the commonhouse design
chapter of the Community Resource Guide. Both of these resources will be up on
the new cohousing resources web pages soon, in the design section.  I can
provide paper copies of these documents for $2 each, and I will try and
remember to bring some copies with me to the conference.  They will be at the
NICA table.

Rob Sandelin