Budgets and Fees
From: JJSherwood (JJSherwoodaol.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 21:27:59 -0500
This is my first post in several months.  So, Hello...  At Deer Island
Village (Marin County near San Francisco), we are struggling with how to
project our first year's budget, and then prepare a monthy fee or dues for
each of our 18 families.

We would very much appreciate the opportunity to review some annual budgets
from CoHo communities that have a history.  We are especially interested in
what all needs to be included as line items in an annual budget, including
depreciation and the need to put aside funds for a new roof on the common
house, pave the road, replace expendable items in the common house, etc....
 We will be very happy to receive any help anyone can provide.

How do you deal with work contributions in lieu of cash...?

Since I always have great difficulty in reading files attached to e-mail
messages (often it is impossible for me to do so), please include any
enclosures within the body of the e-mail itself.  Many thanks.  I am:

jjsherwood [at] aol.com
P.O. Box 330145
San Francisco, CA  94133-0145
(415) 989-6189