Re: COHOUSING-L digest 269
From: Robert Schrader (rmscrash.cts.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:49:41 -0500
At 02:09 PM 9/11/97 -0500, Scott Cowley wrote:
>I second what Allen Howell says about the abuse of the term cohousing by
special interest groups.
>Christians, in particular, are the first to parasitize a well-intentioned
movement.  Beware.

Perhaps we should recall that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
It is no sign of mental health to be well adjusted to
a sick society. - Krishnamurti

Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have
governed my life: the longing for love, the search for
knowledge, and unbearable lust for chocolate.
                    - Autobiography of Bertrand Russell