Re: COHOUSING-L digest 269
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:18:06 -0500
Dear Scott,

I'm finding your tone very offensive. I am no fan of institutional
Christianity, but your generalizations about Christians are no more
appropriate than if you had posted that Jews could make cohousing work
because "they're so good with money", or that African Americans couldn't
do it because "they lack initiative".

If you have had some unpleasant experiences with Christian groups, I
suggest you find some other place to work out your anger. This is not the
forum for it.

Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California