BURNING SOULS SHUTTLE
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 19:13:33 -0500
A little while back Katie McCamant asked:

> How do we get from there to Pudget Ridge
> for Burning Souls Thurs. AM? Is there anyone else staying at College Inn
> that will have a car and can offer us a ride? Are there others in same
> situation (that need ride), and thus maybe someone could shuttle all of
> us? Suggestions?

I'm planning on staying with my sister near the University District and
I just found out that she'll have a car available for me to use so I can
shuttle a few folks to and from the Burning Souls day.  If you're
interested, let me know.

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does
anything."
                          - Theodore Roosevelt