contact names?
From: SL Beazley (slbeazlecousteau.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:20:09 -0500
I am a graduate student in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The topic of my
thesis is cohousing (though I have yet to specify exactly what  I will be
studying). I am in the process of making contacts now and I am wondering
if anyone out there can help me locate the Collaborative Housing Society
of Toronto. I have run into a few dead ends trying to find them. Also,
are there any other Canadian contacts out there? I know of a few
(Windsong, Terra Firma). As a general question to anyone involved in a
cohousing community organization, I ask whether you publish a newsletter
or journal. And, if so, is there any chance that I might receive a list
of back issues or topics, and/or subscription information?

At some point I may call on members of various cohousing communities for
more information. I hope that there are some who would be willing to have
me visit. I have never been to a cohousing community before, but was
inspired to find out more about it after reading McCamant and Durret. I
would like to spread the word in Canada, beginning with my thesis.

Thanks for any help you can provide. If you would prefer to contact me
directly, my email is slbeazle [at] fes.uwaterloo.ca.

Susan Beazley
Faculty of Environmental Studies
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Canada