Open House - Alchemy Farm Cohousing
From: Karen Schwalbe (kschwalbewhrc.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:27:34 -0500
For those NE Coho listers who aren't going to the National Conference, how
about this?

Alchemy Farm Cohousing, located in Falmouth, Massachusetts is having its
monthly Open House this Sunday, September 21, from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.  There
will be a slide show and a site tour, followed by a potluck supper with
members and friends.

Alchemy Farm has twelve house lots in two clusters on 16 beautiful acres on
Cape Cod.  We have owned the property since 1991, but just began
development and construction this year.  There are 4 households currently
either occupied, or under construction.  Energy-efficient, environmentally
sound design, and organic agriculture are strong interests of community
members.  Two of our houses (soon to be three) have photovoltaic
electricity, three have composting toilets.

We will also be a part of the Solar Homes Tour coming up in October.

If you are interested in coming to the Open House this Sunday (or any other
third Sunday of the month) drop me an e-mail:  kschwalbe [at] whrc.org, or call
me at 508-564-4325.

Karen Schwalbe
kschwalbe [at] whrc.org
Alchemy Farm Cohousing