Re: Religion discussion on Cohousing L
From: BIGONY (BIGONYaol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:01:04 -0500
In a message dated 9/17/97 6:47:34 PM, acarpent [at] direct.ca (Alan Carpenter)
wrote:

<<I want to see the Cohousing L be used as a resource to help each other be
more effective in creating Cohousing verses a forum for political or
religious views and a forum for make people right or wrong. To me Cohousing
is about sharing things. In this format to share ideas and add our ideas to
each others to create more Cohousing.>>

I strongly agree with Alan.  I have been considering unsubscribing from the
list just because I have found that I have not been getting too much helpful
information lately.