Re: city vs. country
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:10:03 -0500
In a message dated 97-09-17 12:02:01 EDT, Ray  writes:

>I do often miss being able to walk to everything like when I lived downtown,
>but now I love going to sleep & waking up to birds, frogs & crickets, rather
>than cars & trucks. And, oh, the stars at night...

Well, Ray, you can come vacation at my house, just blocks from everything-
library, downtown shops, zillions of restaurants, etc - and I will come
vacation at yours!
One of the big reasons some of us like to live in the city is that we commute
by bike, walk everywhere, and have plenty of time and energy to travel out of
the city. Many of us have for years fantasized about vacation trades with
folks in other coho communities.
I want to hear your birds, Ray....

Pam Silva
Southside Park, Sacramento CA