RE: Religion discussion on Cohousing L
From: Marci Malinowycz (SoDanceclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:03:04 -0500
Please don't unsubscribe. This is a relatively low-noise forum, usually, as
compared with a lot of internet exchanges. If the ones who want reasoned and
polite discussion sharing and information exchange choose to leave, their
absence effectively turns the list over to the noise-generators. It's rare
that it gets like this. Wait it out.

-- Marci Malinowycz, Puget Ridge Cohousing, Seattle
(taking a needed break in her own house, while 60 Burning Souls are meeting in
her common house)