Re: Coho vacation trades
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 12:39:35 -0500
In a message dated 9/19/97 9:02:12 AM, Pam wrote:

<<Many of us have for years fantasized about vacation trades with
folks in other coho communities. >>

Great idea Pam!  If we ever get built here in Sebastopol (and we will, it's
just a matter of when), I'd love to participate in such a program.  We live
in a gorgeous part of the country.  Especially intriguing to think of
overseas trades.....

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood - where I'm on my way to a serious cost-cutting meeting to
bring our budget down before construction.