Re: Cohousing vacation exchanges / retrofit coho
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 03:20:41 -0500
Sanda,

I guess you were unable to make it to the conference?  I missed you but
was happy to see you posted the URL about your proposed retrofit cohousing
project (I scanned it quickly so far)  In addition to the concurrent
session on retrofit cohousing that I mentioned in my first conference
report, on Sat 11 of us went to lunch and discussed it more.  Actually
we were going to discuss cohousing professionals working with retrofit
cohousing projects but the unexpectedly large (and only partially
overlapping the other session attendees) the lunch talk covered other
topics as well.

The idea of a net based clearinghouse for people interested in exchanges,
something very similar came up at one of the seeions yesterday as well as
a more general oppurtunities (long term) available structured reference.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu    Zipcode: 55411
Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the