Re: Cohousing vacation exchanges / retrofit coho
From: Gorwydd (Gorwyddaol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 00:06:39 -0500
I've noticed that some people use "reply to all' modes sometimes for
one-on-one conversations. Makes me feel like I'm tapped in on someone else's
private phone line and eavesdropping, or stealing and reading their mail. Is
this intentional or by accident?

I've been quilty myself of sampling other members writings to make group-wide
opinionated responses, but when I choose to reply directly to individuals I
try to choose not to broadcasting it to everyone else on the list....
especially if I'm being critical...unless I hit the wrong button (frack!)

It can be a strange thing, this thinking at the speed of light through fiber
optic cables.
Where have I been, where am I going?

on other notes... "how yall doin."

-Allen Howell (Boston)