Re: Press release
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:47:32 -0500

<<A press release produced by Kay Abrahams (in Colorado 303-554-1799
kayruth [at] aol.com ) entitled: "FIRST UMBRFELLA COHOUSING ORGANIZATION FORMED
AT NORTH AMERICAN CONFERENCE IN SEATTLE"  and suggestions for distributing
it were passed out.  Remember folks to get these to your local media.  Kay
and Zev, will these be available via the Web? >>

Can the text of this release be posted here on the list?  I would then send
it out to our local media.  We get an ongoing stream of PR due to our project
being in progress, but haven't sent out anything lately.
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood

  • Press Release Buzz Burrell, March 31 1996
    • Re: Press release MartyR707, September 23 1997