Re: Cohousing Conference report
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 09:03:27 -0500
Ann,

I interpret both descriptions to be substantially equivalent and my
statement was a seat of the pants statement typed in quickly after a long
day.  That is dont read too much into it.
Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  fholson [at] tc.umn.edu    Zipcode: 55411
Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the