Re: built spaces for kids
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:32:03 -0500
In a message dated 97-09-29 12:23:17 EDT, ssavvy [at] erols.com writes:

<<
 I do not think it's a good idea to build a separate playroom, because
 parents who are eating in the dining area cannot see their kids and their
 kids cannot see them.  And for little kids, say up to 3 or 3 1/2 years of
 age, I think that's a critical issue. >>
Chico coho has an adjacent separate room with glass doors so noise is down
and kids can be seen. Kids playing insame room as dining creates a lot of
noise-Louise H