RE: Developer-Driven Cohousing
From: mkiefer (mkieferpeabodybrown.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:27:39 -0600 (MDT)

     There is an article in the September issue of Urban Land, the member's
magazine of the Urban Land Institute (a real estate trade organization) on
developer-driven cohousing.  The article features built coho communities in
California and Colorado and particularly features Jim Leach.  No startling
insights--its written for the real estate professional who knows nothing
about cohousing--but interesting nonetheless as an indication of the trend
toward more developer involvement and as another step into the mainstream.
 The magazine is not on-line that I am aware of, but I will send copies to
anyone who is interested (within reason, please.)

                    Matt Kiefer
                                                Peabody & Brown
                    Boston, MA