single family homes -> townhouses
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 23:47:43 -0500
Here's what I've got so far:
(Regarding the premise that single family home owners buy condos or
townhouses in cohousing)

Please let me know if this format doesn't come through for you - I'm
trying to format online and it may not be readable.

Denise Meier
-----------------------------------
 (SFD=single family home)

Community (# units)             Owned                Rented     Unknown

Tierra Nueva (20)        SFD        12                4        1
Condo/Apt 3

Greyrock Commons (30)   SFD          16-18?           6          6-8

Doyle Street (12)       SFD           5                          7

Southside  (26)         SFD           7               7          6
                       Condo          6

Westwood (24)            SFD          15               1
                      Condo          2                4

Windsong (34)           SFD                 23 (owner or rented)

Cardiff Place (13)      SFD           8

Cambridge (41)          SFD          18
                       Condo          3

Two Acre Wood (14)      SFD           9           2
                       Condo/Apt      1           3

Out of a total of 214 units, and 152 that I was given info on, 113 owned
single family homes before moving into cohousing; 20 rented SFDs.

12 owned condos, and 7 rented condos or apartments.

(Please note, these statistics include some households PLANNING on moving
when the projects are completed).