Re: changing address, HOW TO instructions
From: Fred H Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:34:31 -0500
When a subscriber's address changes the way to change one's cohousing-L
subscription is:

Unsubscribe the old address.  Send the following command
from the old account - if you can't do this send me a note and I'll
unsub that account:

unsubscribe cohousing-L

Then subscribe FROM THE NEW ACCOUNT by sending the command:

subscribe cohousing-L <your real name>

Commands are sent to listproc [at] cohousing.org

Fred
list manager, who will be using one sort of new address effective
immediatly - see .sig at end.

--
NEW ADDRESSS   NEW ADDRESSS   NEW ADDRESSS   NEW ADDRESSS  OCT 1997
Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the