[no subject]
From: Melanie A. Duncan (MelanieKellyclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 13:01:09 -0500
Hello All!

I am looking for a co-housing project in the Boston MA. area,
or a very well informed spokesperson in April of  98
for the following purpose:

The American Planning Association is having their
annual national meeting in Boston, and I am attempting
to get some sessions that are kind of "alternative".

So basically I am looking for an available space for a meeting
or a couple of meetings and to create a brief informative session
about co-housing aimed at professional planners, (maybe a tour too).

I also have tenative plans for a session by the Director
of the Consensus Oganizing Institute, a non-profit org.

I am a regional student representative for the APA.
If you might be interested or know someone who is,
please contact me!

Thanks,
Kelly Caldwell
Univ. of New Orleans