Re: TV Coverage
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:27:51 -0600
Well, this sounds like it already aired--on the west coast,too.  If not,
can someone answer earlier questions and tell me what network.  Maybe, I
can still get it.
Chris/Meri-Kate Holt wrote:

> Congrats go out to Matt Worswick and the rest of the group at Harmony
> Village. It was nice to see Cohousing on the national news. Even though the
> segment was aimed at showing the benefits for the elderly, it portrayed
> cohousing, not as a seniors community, but as the caring, nurturing type of
> community I think we were all hoping it would. I just wish it was about 10
> times longer!

> Forgive the TV impaired, but could someone tell me what time this show is
> on?  I looked at the TV listings in the paper, and found lots of things
> named "News", but nothing named "Nightly News".  Especially appreciated
> would be info from someone around Boston who can tell me what channel I
> want.
>
> Thanks!
>
>                               -- Mabel :-)
>
> Mabel Liang
> Cornerstone Village Cohousing
> Cambridge, MA

  • TV Coverage Chris/Meri-Kate Holt, January 7 1998
    • Re: TV Coverage Sanda Everette, January 7 1998
    • Re: TV Coverage Holly, January 8 1998