The decline of cohousing L
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:31:03 -0600
Having been a subscriber for several years, I seem to notice much less
activity on this list. Used to be a posted question would generate a dozen
replies, and there were a dozen or so built communities on the list.

Lately it seems like there are not many built communties on the list, and
questions don't get answered, so the value of the list becomes less. I sent
out a status post and asked for replies and got not a one. Does this mean
nobody else is out there anymore? Or interest in posting has dropped off? Or
my email isn't getting stuff?

Rob Sandelin
Who wonders if his email is reliable anymore.