Home available in New View (Acton MA)
From: Jim Snyder-Grant (jimsghotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:35:53 -0600
Here at New View, in Acton MA,we are about to see our first move-out
since construction finished in 1996. Larry and Wendy Israelite and their
two sons will be moving out in the Spring. That means that a house is
now for sale.  You can contact Larry or Wendy for more information about
the house, and/or you can contact Dana Snyder-Grant for more information
about New View.

Larry and Wendy are available at lisraelite [at] yahoo.com or (978) 263-2236.
Dana is available at danaSG [at] NewView.org or (978) 266-9409.

Larry and Wendy's house is right across from mine: From my porch I can
look over the sandbox, some trees, and the pedestrian walkway right into
his screen porch. I will miss him and his family. The house needs
someone with the cohousing spirit to join us in our community.

-Jim Snyder-Grant, at New View, where we just started filling out a
questionaire from the Common House committee about what optional parts
of the Common House people would like to donate money for, we've chosen
a builder, and we expect to be complete this year. New View has 24
households on a sloped site next to 100 acres of conservation land and
walking distance to West Acton center, less than 2 miles from the
commuter rail and about 30 miles from Cambridge & Boston...

Here is the house info from Larry & Wendy:

For Sale

Three bedroom, 2 ½ bath, single family home in New View, a 24 family
co-housing community in Acton, MA.  This two story home has a private
master bedroom suite on the first floor, including a tiled master bath.
Also on the first floor are living, dining, and family rooms, and an
office/nursery.  The kitchen has a large skylight, custom maple
cabinetry, a large center island, and a built-in pantry.  The second
floor has two oversized bedrooms, a double-sinked bath, and a large
storage closet.  The fully insulated (walls and floor) walkout basement
is plumbed for a full bath.  There is a two car attached garage and a
screened porch off the kitchen.  The price is $389,900.   Call Larry or
Wendy at 978-263-2236 for more information.